Attention: EFT /Tapping Practitioners
Tapping/First Aid Training for Rapid Trauma Relief & Resiliency With Dr Lori Leyden PhD
August 2nd and 3rd
- An EFT Practitioner working with clients suffering from Stress, Trauma and PTSD
- Seeking to expand your knowledge from someone who has walked the talk
- Looking to acquire news skills you can use on yourself as well as your clients
- Wanting to help two EFT Tapping based organisations looking to raise awareness of this wonderful technique
In conjunction with Create Global Healing (CGH) FAST (Frontline Assistance for Stress and Trauma) are extremely proud and excited to bring you some very special training for EFT Tapping Practitioners to increase their skills and knowledge when dealing with clients suffering from Stress, Trauma and PTSD. The training will be facilitated by internationally known trauma-healing expert and Evidence Based EFT Trainer, Dr. Lori Leyden.
1.00pm - 4pm (EDT)
This event will be recorded and made available to those who register.
During these sessions you will:
- Understand how EFT works on a neurophysiological level and re-regulates the brain dysregulation, brought on by stress and trauma
- Learn 3 EFT protocols you can implement for yourself and your clients immediately
- Develop personal competencies in self-regulation
- Access personal resiliency capacities including increased problem solving, creativity, self-care, compassion, wisdom, productivity and inner safety.
This is a rare opportunity to be trained by Dr. Leyden in Clinical EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques).
Lori has worked extensively in Rwanda with orphan genocide survivors, in Newtown with survivors of the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting, and in Australia with those serving indigenous and refugee youth.
With her unique brand of heart-centered humility, humor and grace, Lori finds the miracles that are possible out of tragedy and has brought comfort, peace and hope to thousands around the world. Dr Leyden is a member of the Global Evolutionary Leaders Council and an EBEFT Master Trainer. She serves trauma survivors as well as heart-centered healers, teachers, coaches, social entrepreneurs and change-makers who are committed to their own healing and yearn for more meaning and impact in their lives, their work and in our world.
All profits generated by this event will be split equally between CGH and FAST